Rossana,
I have put some information up about the Taos certificate for all of the students on the module. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
I have also been thinking about our conversation in the seminar earlier this week. If you are interested in using social constructionist ideas in some way in the future I would value the opportunity to help you with that. I realise that you are extremely busy at the moment but when you get time try drawing up a document that details your strengths/weaknesses and ambitions for the future. Try outlining all of the possibilties that you have for the future and email it to me. Perhaps an email conversation will help to shape some of the ideas you have.
Goodbye for now
Tina
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Although that seemed the end of a conversation, I still remember that one good way to know yourself better is by describing the weaknesses and strenghts that you see
Post a Comment